It is not a secret anymore if my husband has dealt several times with community leaders as the wife of accused persons. In fact, he never diarak to the office because the groove again make out with a young woman who left her husband wander.
But any way he is my husband. I still love it. I have several times that he is menasehati stop creating problems. But what power, I only weak women who can not do anything, except the still without a word. Actually, I also risih with the neighbors because the husband has a love-drunk wife drunk and the people.
I went from house to house and back parents. However, my husband came to meet a promised love my whole heart and do not unfaithful. As the village, I was always taught to always be patient. Therefore, when the husband promised to leave the bad habit, I gave him the opportunity to return to home and husband.
Some days, megrim lakunya indeed have changed. He did not smell alcohol again. Similarly, does a woman like play, is not heard again. In fact, my neighbor when my husband said it was likely to turn and return to the correct road.
In fact, incorrect. Place in January last year, my village is located on a mountain slope, fidgety. Officers patrolling the middle found husband "make" with a woman that her husband are going wander.
Hundreds of people and to accompany my husband to the village office. That night they also "on trial" by the father of groove. I also came. At that time, both my husband and the widow that has been disputed the "make". He said, my husband just came. But officials argue it round.
According to the officers patrolling, they found both in the room is without clothes:
Up of pressure, both ago submitted to the police station. I am very ashamed. The next day, I immediately returned home to parents. While the husband must deal with the police.
That is my story. Now, we have been divorced. Actually, I do not want to depict ugliness former husband. But, I hope that as a learning process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment